Eyebox – Storage and Record Keeper for Contact Lenses
Includes Acrylic Box, Record Keeper & Stickers (Contact Lenses, and cases not included).
For anyone with more than one pair of contact lenses.
- Stores Your Contact Lens Cases and Keeps Their Information …All In One Box.
- Stores 9 standard contact lens cases (18 if stacked) and stores all of their information.
- Space Saving: Fits Inside a Standard Medicine Cabinet
- Includes Record Keeper: Record Brand, Color, Purchase Information, Date, Cost, Expiration Information, Sphere, Base Curve, and Diameter.
- Thick Acrylic – High Quality
Contact lenses are typically delivered in vials, one vial for each lens/eye. Whether the lenses are prescribed by a doctor, or bought over the Internet as Plano (no prescription), each vial contains pertinent information for that pair of lenses on the label including; brand, color, and prescription information. Typically vials are tossed out and each pair of lenses are transferred into contact lens cases for storage. But once the vials are disposed of, the prescription information is gone. Choosing to keep empty vials for the information contained on the label is space-consuming. And if you own more than one pair, it’s difficult to remember which vial belongs to which storage case. Matching them up with the correct vial is only as accurate as the owners’ memory. The EYEBOX is a space saver, as well as a Record Keeper, making it quite possibly the best thing that’s happened to the contact lens case. Contact lenses and cases are not included.
5″ wide, 4.7″ tall, 3.9″ deep.