Stores 9 pairs or 18 stacked.
Brand, Color, Purchase Information, Date, Cost, Expiration Information, Sphere, Base Curve, and Diameter.
- Acrylic Box 5″ wide, 4.7″ tall, 3.9″ deep
- Record Keeper – (Record Brand, Color, Purchase Information, Date, Cost, Expiration Information, Sphere, Base Curve, and Diameter)
- Set of color stickers for information matching
Thick, clear acrylic.
Contact lenses are typically delivered in vials, one vial for each lens/eye. Whether the lenses are prescribed by a doctor, or bought over the Internet as Plano (no prescription), each vial contains pertinent information for that pair of lenses on the label including; brand, color, and prescription information.
Typically vials are tossed out and each pair of lenses are transferred into contact lens cases for storage.
But once the vials are disposed of, the prescription information is gone.
Choosing to keep empty vials for the information contained on the label is space-consuming. And if you own more than one pair, it’s difficult to remember which vial belongs to which storage case. Matching them up with the correct vial is only as accurate as the owners’ memory.
The more pairs you have, the more likely you will lose important information such as expiration dates.
EYEBOX® is a space saver, as well as a Record Keeper making it quite possibly the best thing that’s happened to the contact lens case.
• Stores 9 pairs, or 18 stacked
• Records Contact Lens Rx Information
• More Sanitary Storage
• Fits Inside a Standard Medicine Cabinet